Thursday, October 12, 2006

Aging

As I age, I notice the behavioral changed in me:

- I like sweet things more; everyone around me will complain how sweet that piece of cake is and I will like "Sweet meh??!"

- I have taken a liking in pink colour which was a big No No colour for me earlier. No I don't know the reason why such a change.

- I became more open with fashion. Skirts or tops that I will never wear before now I have them in my closet. Like girly frilly skirts or tops and etc... I think this is a good change. *grin*

In short, I think I became more ladylike! I hope the trend will not continue as I'm afraid I want to insist the Barbie doll look in my sixties!!!

*what horror visual image! Wipe it out! *

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home