Gossips
Was talking to someone yesterday; well more like listening to her rant. It is disheartening to see how she had geared up in the beginning and ended up all deflated in just 9 months time. Can't say she did not change her work place because she did. She know it too but it is not up to her personal expectation. She wants to transform people, everyone of them! Her success rate been fluctuating and it is going down more than going up. That frustrate her to no end. The blue eye had gone dimmed.
I consider myself fairly flexible that I am able to fit in to the culture wherever I am. At times I think being flexible has stopped me from progressing too. Cos when you fit in, you stop thinking and just go with the flow. Not thinking out of the box per say. No?
Ya I need another holiday! :)
Labels: Thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home