Friday, September 22, 2006

Another one!

HEhheheehee... a confession of a shopaholic! Yes I have moved on to my next obsession! Pants! Tailored pants to be exact. I have bought 3 pairs in the past 2 weeks! 2 of them are from Zara and another 2 are pinstripe. Out of a sudden, they have this huge collection of smart looking pants! The best part is it fits me well. Not all though, so I have been locked up in the dressing room, trying and trying. But I do like the cut and the fabric.

The only complain is that there are way too long, so I have sent it for alteration. Bought already but cannot wear yet!

Other news are met up with Nat & brother; called LP to apologise for not turning up at their wedding and SF called. Oh I just realised the other SF also called. Never realised both are SF till today.

Finally sent the car for a check because of the weird sound that it's making. They said some cylinder is leaking, so have to go in again tomorrow to get it change. Getting up early on a Saturday, Gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... but hey am going home tomorrow. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home