Obsession
I'm currently obsessed with pearls! Pearl earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings... and I recently bought a really nice long necklace which I can wear it 3 different ways! I absolutely love it! The price is not cheap, but the rice pearls are well selected; there are of good quality. I think every
woman looks nice with a pair of pearl earrings. Young, old, very young (I have seen 5 years old girl wearing), pretty ones, not so pretty ones... somehow that little pearl is able to enhance the overall image of the wearer. It also goes with all occasions! Attending majlis ke, going to work ke, going to party ke, all can! I have also seen a wan tan mee stall ah poh wearing a pair!I remember my colleagues were saying how pearls are for older women! And now they are wearing too! I guess pearls are also very in now.
I wonder whether this obsession of mine will ever ends?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home