Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So I'm Back!

Yes I'm back from my little getaway! No I didn't get a tan cos it was so cloudy the first day we were there and the second day was relatively cloudy too. Only the day that we were on our way back, the sun was burning!


I was complaining the resort is too "nice" that it lost its rustic feel, you know the beach feel. I mean the beach infront of the resort is beautiful just the resort is too developed if there's such word. Hehhehe... we are so difficult to please. No complain about the room though, it was fantastic and very well-designed. I took this trip easy, only did one snorkel trip. The rest of the time we were just relaxing, even got the chance to take afternoon nap. I think holiday should be like this.

Though the room and the service were good, but food was lousy. But still we eat! Hahahah!!! Our flights schedule weren't ideal as it was a late flight going home. We were pretty exhausted because of the heat and all of us had got a headache. I slept my off and it was gone when I woke up the next day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home