Monday, September 25, 2006

Love story

I just finished reading "Time Traveler's Wife" and it was such a moving loving story! I never like sappy romance story book and this is written in such a different way! You can feel the love and patience the couple went through because he time-travels. And Alba! She's so cute! And so understanding! Maybe because she inherited the genes of her dad.

I teared a little while reading and I rarely shed tears reading.

I love how Audrey tied the whole story up in the end. How the readers will go "Ahhh...." at the end of certain chapters. How the readers see the connection of an earlier episode. Clever, very clever.

In her writing, the love displayed is subtle and yet powerful. I have the scenes playing in my head reading it. I can imagine the black silk dress Clare is wearing at the last party they had together. Someone should make this into a movie though I think the book will still be better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home