Lucky fella!
I was reading someone's blog mentioning how they used to go hungry when they first started working with very minimum money to spend. They have to walk most of the time and survived on Maggi mee or biscuits.
I thought to myself how lucky I am that I didn't need to go through those stages. I know how these experiences will enriched life and one will not regret going through it. However, I did not need to walk down those paths. I count it as my blessings.
I am luckly in many ways. Though we are not rich but I am well provided; more than the average kid same background as mine. I am not smart but I have done pretty well in my education.
I believe in karma; maybe I was a nice person in my last life. Ah I would like to believe so.
Labels: General

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home