Favour
Some people are really thick skin; they gone off your radar for ages and then suddenly will appear and start calling/writing to you to ask for a FAVOUR! Or they are trying to sell you something, if they are not selling then it would be for their friends.
I remember once Roger was very upset about some colleague asked him for donation. He argument was he has no friendly relation with that colleague and she should not have asked for such favour. To certain extent, I think I have to agree with him *horror!!! agreeing with Roger! Gasp* I mean you don't go to just anyone to tell them your life story or start asking for money and etc... right?! You have to have build certain level of closeness before you can approach certain topics or do certain things. No?
The tryingtosellyouthings is lagi beh tahan! You think I'm stupid or what? Actually eventhough I jump here, I did indeed helped out. I did gave them the favours! HAHhahahahaa... told you I'm going crazy. Anyway, it was just a 2 minutes job, so for old time sakes I do la. Hopefully good deeds will return.
Labels: General

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home