Birthday Party
It was Sh's 12th birthday bash yesterday and we were all invited over. In conjunction with the mid-autumn festival, kids get to play lantern race which we were designated as marker. It was a fun night out for both adults and children. We always like going over because of the good foods. This time we were served Korean's and to quote Cel's "It's out of this world!". I especially enjoyed the yam rice and the butter birtyday cake; so good that I even helped myself with the second slice.
The children then played statue where they need to pretend like one when the music stop and dance as creative as they can when the music plays. Some can dance and the boys usually can't eventhough one of the boys won the most creative dance moves. After cake cutting, they proceeded to play Taboo which I can't helped myself but offered the answers a few times. Hheheee... I like that game!
Then the children got picked up by their parents one by one until the last one. We sat around drinking tea or wine eating cheese. I got addicted to Brie and got myself some today.Labels: Friends

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home