Hazy Friday
It is still hazy out there, I'm sure it has reached the hazardous level. I plan to go on the threadmill later but then I read in the newspaper this morning suggested we should refrain from doing exercises that will inhale more haze into our already polluted lungs. So I'm not sure whether I should seize the plan or not. Of course I'm not making this up to escape from the gym. I kinda looking forward to it actually after indulging myself a wee too much this past week. The sun is being hidden behind the thick haze and you can smell the burning in the air. If I die before 50, this will be the main culprit of the cause of my death.
Still it didn't stop my excitement in anticipation of the arrival of the weekend! TGIF. Hazy or not. I went to the workshop this morning to have them check on the sound the brake makes whenever I do a complete stop. They checked and did what they need to do supposely solved the problem, but I don't think it did. The sound still there and they have tighten my handbrake for no apparent reason. So hopeless these people.
Booked tomorrow midnight tickets for Devil wears Prada; hopefully we can make it after the party. Come to think of it, I'm not sure it is a good idea to have outdoor party in such a hazy condition. Maybe we can party indoor still. :)
Labels: General

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home