Thursday, October 05, 2006

Not thin

We were chatting before pilates class. All of them are married with kids except me. 2 of them just hit 40 and one is 10 years younger and I'm in between that. L is a little preoccupied and very conscious of her over the hill status and of course despite of her petite frame she is worried about her waistline. She was telling us how she gulped down 2 mooncakes, each per day! And now of course she lagi worried about her ever expanding waist line (her words). Though I look left and right also can't seem to find an extra inch of fat on her waist. *roll eyes* The conversation went on and everyone was telling how they used to be fatter and because of stress they eventually slimmed down! Especially N, you should see her washboard tummy and a strong pair of arm! And she used to be 36D! All she did was to get stressed over her wedding and learning the tricks on how to deal with the in-laws. Amazing!

And then I raised my hand and said excitedly why I'm the fattest among all. Because I have got no stress! Hahhahahahaha... correct what, no children no fuss so no stress! *wink*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home