Royal Treat

Yes eventhough it has been 2 weeks since Sot's birthday has passed, we are still celebrating it. Celebrating it the evil way by eating! Su and I treated Sot at Royal Bintang's ramadhan buffet dinner last nite. Nothing too fancy as they served only the local dishes. The satay was pretty good though. I didn't even have room for dessert anymore but I managed to have a small bowl of ice kacang.
I was so fulled after the dinner! I couldn't even walk straight and I felt so fat! I felt as though my baju was going to burst any minute! Boy, I never knew it was so difficult to have a full stomach.
I have been eating too much lately, have been eating buffet since the last trip and now this birthday celebration. We have gone out like the 4th round for this purpose and there's one more to come this Thursday. I don't think my stomach can take it any further.
(picture taken from the official website)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home