Is that why?
I was reading some blogs over the weekend. Blogs belong to Americans. I was fascinated by what they can do for leisure during the weekend. For example like going for spelunking, hot balloon, vineyard, mud bath spa, skydiving and going to fancy restaurants that serve good foods as well. The places are so well equipped with parking facilities, clean bathrooms and other facilities! So it is very pleasant and encouraging to go away to places.
Whilst here we do not have those activities and sometimes it is not that convenient to visit those places. I think we have to be able to admit that we have a long way to catch up when compare to them. I mean we have beautiful beaches and people are warm and our cultures are definately richer! They are considered as developed country and we are still developing.
Maybe that is why people say Americans are arrogant?
And whatever it is, I'm glad that I am a Malaysian for many reasons. :)
Labels: General

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home