Sunday, April 24, 2005

ICCG

This post is especially dedicated to all committee members of ICCG who have worked very hard to make it a success! *though they might never read this blog* It is finally over! Phew! It all started 2 months ago when I asked 2 students whether they would like to organise a game tournament and they were keen. Then we went around recruiting more members and at the end we have 20 members on board. And the work begun! That was when I passed on the advisory role to Den & Sham.

The biggest challenge they faced was to look for sponsors for PCs and we needed 65 PCs. All in God's will, we finally gotten a sponsor at the very last minute. Next big thing was to set the PCs up and to networked them. They stayed back till 3 a.m. to get everything settled.

All in all, I see the event as a success though there are many rooms for improvement. The team is very dedicated and able to work together very well! I admire them.

I am lucky to have some frens dropping by and here's the proof:

Sis & Bro! Posted by Hello
More pics in next blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home