Mini size
2 more days to the long break and I am definately looking forward to it. I'm already in an auto-pilot mode. Traffic is getting crazy though.
Situation at work is getting a little stressful lately. End of the year I suppose, trying to achieve whatever that was not done yet. The blaming game is also on, see la whoever will get slash. I too feel a lots are under achieved, too many things to straighten up too little time. No time to breath. On top of that, there are many overheads to be managed.

Haze was bad yesterday. Pilates class was a killer too. Only 2 students and so she has the chance to go between us to correct our forms. My whole body is aching so badly now.
We have de-flowered the pot by making some mutton soup. The result was devine. Yum! SF came over the other night and it was fun hanging out with her. Definately more enjoyable than the trip.
Labels: General

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home