Pebbles the new maid
Konon it's holiday but I worked so hard today cleaning the house! I finally cleaned the shelf in the hall and tidied up all those old newspaper and magazines and basically just threwing things away. Things that initially I thought got some use but even then knew will never touch it again. Finally got the table cloth changed to the one that I bought from Kenya. Like a bit sayang to use it there but if not I can't find a way to use it either. Better than letting it hide in the closet I suppose. I also washed the dust-filled table fan and now it is sparkling clean! Don't look down thinking it is only 1400 sqft, cleaning up is a nightmare! I have not even begin cleaning the rooms yet and kitchen!
I was all sweaty and tired after the "work-out"!
But at least I feel satisfied though with the after effects! A cleanER living hall!
Oh ya I also cleaned up the shoes racks out there and threw away few pairs of old shoes. The place looks so much better now.
Went to Subang Parade in the morning and had breakfast at Uncle Lim. Bought 2 tees; a white and a red; total ripped off!
Quite nice also la just staying at home cleaning and do nothing this holiday!
Labels: General

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home