Domestic Affairs
Stay at home voluntarily today and be the good housemate that I am cooked up some simple dishes for lunch. Stir-fried fish with dried chilli & big onions plus reddish soup. It has been a while since I cook but today proves that my skills are not rotten yet. The new pot proved to be good help since it is large enough and the soup won't spill and dirty the stove like before. Good investment. Still I don't understand why must one pay so much for a pot where you can get less than RM50 for some other brands. They will tarnish the same over time. The only difference is the feel good factor I suppose? Cooking in that expensive pot must tastes better??? HEhheee...
I have this crazy craving for Ferrero Rocher and bought some last night and half is gone since. I know very bad craving especially when you are trying to shed some pounds. It is all the adverisement's fault. I wanting to have some ever since I watch the advertisement on tele. Of course must blame someone la.This year has got no invitation at all to any open house. In fact we haven't been out seeing any friends during this long holiday! I guess everyone is assuming everyone else is busy.
Actually I am a little looking forward to go back to work! :P
Labels: Random

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home