Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Spring cleaning part II

I must have hooked in cleaning and the saga continues. I cleaned the third room, the kitchen and the toilet this morning. My back ache of all these cleaning.

Oh ya, Selamat Hari Raya!

Threw a tantrum cos what else the differences between us la! I want a busy-do-lots-of-things holiday vs do-nothing-chill-at-home holiday! In the end, we compromised, we went out for a while to have lunch and then spent reading a book at home.

I spent one hour earlier and read almost half of "People Who don't Know They're Dead". Very interesting book. I think it is a good book to read to get people ready for death. I think that is the exact purpose the author wrote the book. I like the writing style, very clean and straight to the point. It is the author's own experiences with his uncle and auntie. If it is true what they said, then nobody should be afraid of death. In fact it sounds like a better place at the after world.

We went Jaipur for banana leaf rice. I still prefer Kanna.

I suddenly miss mum and missing home.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home