Kitchen in Making
After much delay, we finally went to order our kitchen and the parts just been delivered this evening. They will only come to install next Wednesday, can't wait. While waiting, it is all pile at the side of the entrance and we have to tahan the messy sight for a week before a brand new kitchen!!! *excited*I'm planning to buy my long desired bone tea set once the cabinets are up. At least then I have a proper place to store them. Oh excitement.
Went for half day today to accompany Sot to the hospital to do some simple procedures. I never like going to the hospital whatever state it is in. Private hospital of course is much better but still it has that atmosphere that I dislike about. Well I guess not many would like going to hospital except for visiting babies!
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
And bro, wishing you finding a job that you want soon!
Labels: Home Affairs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home