Celebration of Age
We went out for dinner sempena S's birthday la. We went to the meat restaurant at DJ and I went for the full menu! I can stomach the full menu once in a while and it was a long time since we last went. Oh of course and the O-so sweet pineapple! *drool* The restaurant was rather quiet last night, we were the only table in the beginning and then later joined by another 2 tables. The waiters are still the same one. The same one that still comes with the long sharp knife and ask "Top-side beef?"! I discovered a new way of eating beef, with cut chilli!!! Curtesy of S!
After that we went for cha at the mamak down the road. Sot was still able to stomach another roti pisang. Ok la I curi-ed a few small pieces that was nicely cut. It was raining so heavily while we were sipping tea and had to dash to the car with no choice since we don't intend to spend a night there.
It was a good day yesterday generally. I wore a short sleeve to work and my arms were frozen.
Labels: Makan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home