Thursday, October 26, 2006

Productive

It was quite easy for me to get up to work this mornimg :P! I was dreaming about getting a hair perm before the alarm went off. So I didn't get to see the result.

I had a meeting at 10 and surprisingly it was a very productive one. Ideas just flew out from everyone! We stopped for lunch at 12 and we even got the time to go all the way to MidValley. Wanted to go Aunty Nad but got attracted by Finnegan's set lunch menu while walking there and ended up having pub lunch. Of course this is hardly anything like the English pub meals! The food wasn't very nice anyway but it was good for a change from the usual lunches. I was so tempted to go for a pint of StrongBow. It has been a while since I had some real drinks! We even squeezed in coffee at Starbucks! Seet and I agreed that was the highlight of the meal; my coffee buddy she is!

After that, we sambung the meeting to talk about the details and most things are decided now.

The traffic was such a breeze! If only everyday can be like this!

Even the office was quiet with most people are on leave and no students.

Perhaps after a long break, mind is rested and that explain the productivity!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home