Monday, November 06, 2006

Updates

I have been so slack in updating this site. I was busy, just the usual busy. I'm loving my new handphone! The battery was giving me some problem though and I took it to Dr. Mobile, the guy there was nice enough to fix it for me and he also explained to me the problem which most people will not be bothered to do. It is all good now and I hope it will stays that way. One of the greatest features of the phone is that it can sync with my Outlook! It is so much convenient now that I can update all my schedule to my phone! Plus I can listen to music! It is like a all in one solution!

Went out with the kids twice to celebrate Cal's & Mark's birthdays. It was fun! We had dim sum and then California Pizza. It was such a long time since I had the pizza and we ordered something new this time. We even forgo our usual Mexican salad and ordered something new which proved to be a good choice. Nobody like the pasta though, too dry! Next time we should remember to avoid ordering pasta there.

I finally had my haircut, really cannot tahan! All the browns are gone, well maybe just a little left and the tail end. I'm thinking of doing colour, maybe next month. I have done a bit of shopping too, this and that. Bought a nice jacket at Zara which cost me a bomb. Bought a few tops as well to replace my old faded shirts. But some still wearable so a bit sayang to throw. It was a difficult decision to pick up those to give away. I looked and looked, take out and put them back in before deciding which pile it should go into.

Am back to wearing long sleeve shirts which I think I preferred over short sleeve.

I discovered long lasting gel eyeliner which doesn't smudge at the end of the day.

I painted my nails in black which some people do not like and some people approved of. I like it. Damn difficult to rub off though, I have to pratically pour the whole liquid cleaner on my nails!

I'm going to KB in December, yay a little holiday to get away. We gonna stay over for the weekend at Sot's cousin. It's gonna be cool!

Still contemplating whether to go Singapore or not. I like shopping there but it's just too expensive, not worth spending the money!

It's already November! OMG!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home