Shopping Spree!
Yesterday Su and I went MV shopping! She was shopping for handbags and in the end she went home with 3 handbags! 2 of the same one but different colour. I got a 50% discount orange striped shirt. Even Sot got a pair of cargo pants! However... cheng cheng cheng, I was the one who made the biggest purchase! I got myself a new phone! A spanking new Nokia 5300 Xpress music
phone! Actually it is for my birthday la, though it is still 2 months away! So technically I didn't purchase la... hehehhee... It was a love at first sight! I saw it, held it and like it enough to buy it! I was subcousiously been looking out for a new phone since my old phone's keypad was giving me problems. Frustrating betul whenever I typed SMSes. I was looking at chocalate and some others but never really want to buy it though till I spotted 5300! And the rest is history. :) I have been playing with it getting used to the functions. It is not too difficult a mission since I was a Nokia user. We went to buy the screen protector and accessories and I was so didn't want the sales girl to deal with my new phone. Takut nanti kena scratch! *kiasu attitute* :PAnyway, we all came home happy yesterday. Plus the sky was blue and haze-less!
I also bought myself a black colour nail polish and already painted my nails with the new colour. A six year old little girl was making a passing comment "Nobody paints their nails with black nail polish!" Isn't she cute?! Then she followed by saying "But it's nice!" Hehheheee.... ya I got approval from a little missy!
But Sot said I'm not angst ridden enough to carry the colour!
Sigh, have to go back to work tomorrow and next week is a crazy week!
Labels: Random

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home