Sunday, November 19, 2006

Social Call

Just came back from having dinner with my boss, his wife and a visitor from UK. This is the first time I ever go out socialising with my boss. Well I have but not in such small crowd. It was quite enjoyable actually, did the "proper" dinner. By proper I meant drinks, starter, main course, desert and liqour. I skipped the last bit and just had coffee. Our conversation was very little about work which I am pleased about. It was interesting to know their wavelength when we did spoke about work. Very different from the one that we have during lunch time.

Went to the school in the morning and been introduced to the parents which I wasn't expected. Then a group of us went for banana leaf in Brickfields.

I'm sleepy. Must be the red wine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home